We're now seeking proposals for groups interested in participating at our Girl Time event on Saturday, September 23.
This annual event for girls ages 5-12 and their grown-ups connects attendees with women working in engineering and related fields, university students in STEM majors, and middle and high school girls involved in STEM activities and passions.
Together, we help girls learn more about engineering, STEM, and potential fields of study and careers.
What to expect as a presenter:
• You'll have a table or area to conduct a kid-friendly hands-on activity (or activities) and/or demonstration. Plan for 350-400 people over the course of the day
• Plan to staff your table/area from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on 9/23/17
• Be ready to answer questions about your business/club/field of study and how you became interested in engineering/STEM
• You'll get visibility in the event program and promotion. You can also brand your table and hand out kid-friendly items if desired
• Note - sponsorship opportunities exist for increased visibility with our event and broader audience. Please indicate interest on the form if you'd like more information
Questions? Please contact Sam